- Get an invitation to study. For this, the following documents must be submitted for consideration (by mail, fax or e-mail) to the International Relations Department:
- An application addressed to the rector, indicating the chosen specialty, as well as personal signature, address and telephone number.
- A copy of the education document indicating the subjects studied and the grades (points) received on the exams, with translation into Russian or English, certified in a non-tariff form.
- A copy of the passport or any other document proving the identity, with translation into Russian or English, notarized.
- For minors, a power of attorney from the parents for the right to conclude a notarized son or daughter of an agreement for training and a contract of employment for living in a community.
- To obtain a visa for study in a diplomatic mission or consular institution of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus. If there is no Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in the country of residence, a visa can be obtained at the consular post of the National Airport Minsk.
- Submit documents to the University Admissions Committee with a translation into Russian or an English language certified by a notary. Their list includes:
- An application addressed to the rector of the university for admission to study indicating the specialty.
- The document on education (certificate) indicating the subjects studied and the grades (grades) received on the exams.
- Birth certificate.
- A medical certificate issued by the official health authority of the country of residence, indicating that there are no medical contraindications to study in the Republic of Belarus and a vaccination card.
- Certificate of absence of HIV infection.
- Passport with a visa to enter the Republic of Belarus and a migration card or valid registration (temporary stay or residence while staying in the Belarusian territory).
- 6 photos (size 4 × 6).
- After the submission of all documents:
- To register a passport;
- To pass an interview on the Russian language;
- undergo a physical examination;
- conclude a contract for training.
- Based on the results of the interview, the medical examination and the signing of the Training Agreement, the foreign citizen is enrolled in the university by the order of the rector.
- If a foreigner does not pass an interview on the Russian language, he can be enrolled in the preparatory department for a period of 1 academic year.
Features of the receipt
Features of admission for citizens of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan:
the opportunity to enter the budget (on the terms of the Belarusians);
the opportunity to enter without exams (on the basis of training of foreign citizens).
Features of admission for citizens of Ukraine:
Citizens of Ukraine permanently residing in the territory of Lugansk and Donetsk regions have the right to enter the first stage of higher education on the conditions stipulated for:
citizens of the Republic of Belarus; at the expense of the republican budget or on terms of payment provided for citizens of the Republic of Belarus, based on the results of admission tests in the form of centralized testing (in the presence of refugee status);
foreign citizens and stateless persons, i.e. on the terms of payment provided for "foreign citizens", based on the results of the interview, which establishes the level of their proficiency in the language in which the educational process is carried out, in an amount sufficient to absorb the content of the higher education education program.
Citizens of Ukraine permanently residing in the territory of Lugansk and Donetsk regions have the right to receive (continue) higher education of the first stage at the expense of the republican and (or) local budgets or on the terms of payment provided for citizens of the Republic of Belarus, in the presence of vacant places established by the rules reception, according to the results of the interview in the manner and on the terms determined by educational institutions, in the case of the citizens of Ukraine providing documents confirming residence and training in the territory and Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine.