Head of school:
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Kuznetsov Vladimir Gavriilovich
Department: "Management of operational work"
Founders of the school: Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Tikhomirov Ivan Georgievich, Academician of the AT of the Russian Federation and Ukraine, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Gruntov Petr Stepanovich.
The main directions of scientific research
- development of advanced technologies for the operation of the station and stations of railway, railway sections and directions;
- improvement of the planning system, operational management and analysis of freight and passenger traffic;
- optimization of car flow organization systems;
- automation and intellectualization of processes of operational management of operational work at stations, nodes and the railway and information provision of the control and management of cargo transportation;
- feasibility study of the use and increase of throughput capacity of the railway infrastructure and assessment of resource requirements;
- development of safety management systems in the field of the transportation process for divisions of the railway;
- development of logistics technologies and technological processes for the transportation of goods by rail.
Quantitative and qualitative composition
3 candidates of technical sciences participate in scientific research; At present, 4 graduate students and 16 undergraduates study in postgraduate and graduate programs.
Key Scientific Results
The results of scientific research were used in the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Railways (typical technological processes), during the reconstruction of the sorting stations of the Belarusian, Moscow, Donetsk, North Caucasus and other railways, in the design and survey institutes Kievgiprotrans, Mosgiprotrans, Dneprohyprotrans and others. The results of scientific research on the development of road automated control centers were reported at the Scientific and Technical Council of the Ministry of Railways (twice), at the technical councils of the Donetsk and Belarusian Railways, at the boards of the Ministry of Railways. Based on the results of work, for the first time in the USSR, automated dispatch control centers were created in Donetsk, Minsk (ADTSU) and the main ADTSU in Moscow. Now more modern systems work on all roads of the Russian Federation, Ukraine and other countries. Currently, the main objects of implementation of the results are the Belarusian Railway and the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
Defense of dissertations in these areas
- 2 academicians of the Academy of Transport of the Russian Federation were trained;
- 11 candidates of technical sciences were trained;
- Over 300 articles and monographs published.
The most significant results of scientific activity
- monograph “Operational Reliability of Stations” (M, “Transport”, 1986, p. 247),the monograph Automated Dispatch Centers for Operational Management of Railways (M, Transport, 1986, p. 288, the first in the USSR and other countries on this problem);
- the textbook “Management of operational work and of the quality of transportation in railway transport” - co-author the title editor (M, “Transport”, 1994, p. 543), approved as a textbook by the Office of Personnel and Educational Institutions of the Ministry of Railways of the Russian Federation, which used by transport universities CIS;
- textbook "Electronic computing machines and their use in transport" (Vysheyshaya Shkola Publishing House, Minsk, 1971, p. 224, co-authored), approved by the Ministry of Railways of the USSR;theoretical justification and development centers of automated control of Donetsk (1982), of Belorussian and other railways of the CIS countries, which became the basis of the ongoing reorganization of the management hierarchy in railway transport;
- The theory and methodology of the railway development of the stations were used by design and survey institutes and railways to carry out the reconstruction of the Donetsk, Debaltsevsky, Rostov railway junctions and a number of other large stations of the Belorussian, Moscow, South-West, North and other railways;
- Standard technological processes of railway stations and others.
Scientific publications in foreign journals
Over 200 articles have been published in foreign publications, including in the magazines «Zheleznodorozhny Transport», «Vestnik of VNIIZhT», «World of Transport», «Vestnik of DI-IT», «Automation, Telemechanics and Communications», etc. There are publications in editions Russian, Ukraine, Lithuania, Bulgaria, etc.
With domestic scientific organizations:
- GSU named after F. Skorina - joint publications in domestic and foreign scientific journals, a joint publication of teaching aids, consultations for graduate students and doctoral students;
- BNTU - joint publications in domestic and foreign scientific journals;
- Belzhelzhorproekt - joint execution of scientific joint publications in domestic and foreign scientific publications of research; training of specialists in the magistracy;
- BSU - peer review of the results of scientific work.
With the international scientific community:
- MIIT (Moscow) - joint publications in domestic and foreign scientific journals, a joint publication of a textbook, consultations for graduate students and doctoral students of the department;
- Transport universities of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan - mutual peer review of the results of scientific works, participation in scientific conferences, mutual invitation of teachers to give lectures;
- NIIAS (Moscow) - mutual review of the results of scientific works, participation in scientific conferences, mutual invitation of teachers to give lectures; consultation of graduate students and doctoral students of the department;
- VNIIZHT (Moscow) - mutual review of the results of scientific works, participation in scientific conferences; consultation of graduate students of the department.
Was prepared two academicians of the Academy of Transport of the Russian Federation;
The research team led by Professor P. S. Gruntov was awarded the VDNKh medals in 1982 for developments in the field of railway control automation;
the work of Doctor of Technical Sciences Professor The primer PS "Intensive technology of coal transportation railway directions of Donbass" was awarded the State Prize of the USSR Council of Ministers.